ATTENTION: Your security is our aim. With or without hats, we try to make our readers feel welcome. From the mists of downtown Reykjavik we hype tunes that can make our society a safer place.

Monday, September 17, 2007

FESTIVAL DES INROCKUPTIBLES.

I go to China in days of three quarters in one dozen. I Wear a hat and probably a mask to, for safety, of course. Then I go Dubai, I wear a bigger hat and probably but wife in bag to wear for great safety. Then I go Paris. In Paris every of the bodys wear hats when dancing, they dance for live and life for love to dance in tune. Therefor, I wear the biggest hat ever and dance to Justice, MSTKRFT and Klaxons tune in a concerty on friday the 9th of very beautiful november evening, good evening. On saturday (10th) I put sunglasses on with lovely hat and keep dancing, but now to tunes of Yelle, The Go! team, Cajun dance party and Gossip. Also we have Hadouken!

LOOK!
Why not you make haste and join?

Hadouken! - That boy that girl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The French are very nice but also, unfortunately, very cowards.

I like my fries free, you see.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Styrmir Hansson said...

i tink they are forwards.

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home