ATTENTION: Your security is our aim. With or without hats, we try to make our readers feel welcome. From the mists of downtown Reykjavik we hype tunes that can make our society a safer place.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Is Yelena Isinbayeva a secret muslim?!.

I endorse Russian troops in their quest for a safer Ossetia and Abkhazia. For couple of years the Georgians have been discriminating Russian citizens out of those two regions by a simple method by ordering them to take of their hats in public. This cannot be tolerated! As I read through the mazes of this nationalist website my fellow posted I soon realized that the West-media is heavily biased on the conflict between Russia and Georgia. It worries me. Other things worries me as well, like the affect of the women´s Pole Vault finals at the Olympics this morning.

Yelena Isinbayeva

Tall, often good looking, laides, mmmmmmmmm, wearing little as nothing and stretching their human body while using a long Pole (no, not him). Almost arousing? Now I worry.

Futureheads - Area Sunderland,England

9 days ago I was in the area often known as Theater District in Boston. The reason for this extraordinary situation was due to work with a twist. I managed to add the twist which soon become a deliciously chocolate-covered raisin in my layover. The flavor makers was CSS & The Go! Team (with a little spice from the little know Brooklyn based Matt & Kim). To make a long story shorter I´ll simply post some photos from the event. However, I would like to point out, after dissing CSS new album before even listening to it, that CSS performance was way beyond my expectations.

Matt & Kim - Yeah Yea
Brooklyn,N.Y.



The Go! Team - Doing It Right Brighton,England



John Farnham - You´re the Voice
Ramsay Street,Australia



CSS - Jager Yoga Sao Paolo,Brazil




Ps. Isinbayeva is formally an officer in the Russian army, and on August 4, 2005 she was given military rank of senior lieutenant.

5 Comments:

Blogger narbald said...

why r u at wrong side of stage... i thought u rockstar?

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Styrmir Hansson said...

It takes two, my good friend, it takes two.

1:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tis makes her a mexican lieutenant, yes?

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Styrmir Hansson said...

Tis does indeed. Also makes her a he.

5:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sí, with moustache and cucarachas and an armadillo!

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home