ATTENTION: Your security is our aim. With or without hats, we try to make our readers feel welcome. From the mists of downtown Reykjavik we hype tunes that can make our society a safer place.

Monday, October 13, 2003

'Eg er svarti sauðurinn.

'Eg hef verið að læra mikið um femínisma undanfarið.

Fyrir tveimur mínútum var ég að klára að lesa 50 bls. grein eftir Helgu Kress.

Oral Sex:

1. If you wish to speak while fellating me, you MUST raise your free hand and wait to be called upon. Failure to do so may result in a series of cock slaps to the face, lips and/or tongue. Extreme cases may require extreme disciplinary action and result in extra gagging and/or anal sex and/or repeated fellatio.

2. If you freak out as soon as I pinch your nostrils together and start pushing my huge cock down your windpipe, I will just do it longer. Don't bother with struggling. Who's the stronger one here? Better yet, who's on their knees? I thought so. Now open up.

3. DO NOT try to make a 4 minute blowjob seem like it was an hour long. I'm not stupid, and I am timing it.

4. If your teeth start getting in the way....I WILL just grab your ponytail/hair and make you gag. It has guaranteed results, and it doesn't hurt me in the least. Do yourself a favor and don't deprive yourself of air you could have been breathing. If your jaw is tired, boo hoo. Sounds like a personal problem to me. Try a muscle relaxer next time. If you start to cry it will only turn me on.

5. Swallow. I have better stuff to do than have a spare Styrofoam cup in my room because you are not woman enough. Its got as much protein as a porterhouse steak, without the cholesterol. I'm doing YOU a favor. Ungrateful bitch.

6. I KNOW you didn't want me to cum in your mouth/on your face. That's sort of why I did it...

If for some reason you stop sucking without permission, bad things will happen. I really don't care if one corner of the bedspread came loose, I don't care if you think you heard the phone ring, I don´t care if you "just can´t do any more," and now is REALLY not the time to complain about some random bad experience you had at work today. Just suck, and I just might listen to your useless whining and banter afterwards. Then again, I probably won´t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home