ATTENTION: Your security is our aim. With or without hats, we try to make our readers feel welcome. From the mists of downtown Reykjavik we hype tunes that can make our society a safer place.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First and foremost:




Of course! Why state the obvious. (Unfortunately this might also be mistaken for a huge dildo).

Anywho.

This is a nice intro to the Wednesday at our air in waviness of the land of gloom.

Morðingjarnir - Airwaves


However, the only foreign band on Wednesday is Byffe Clyro and they sound like a lame high school rock band. In that case, I´m looking forward to hike around town with a wooden stick and while I go in and out from different venues I might use my stick to nap some bottles to recycle. Hopefully our locals will do their best so some of us can again have fame and fortune.

So then there is Thursday.

I will not miss the Moshi Moshi night at the Art Museum nor sweet tendernessiveness from Organ afterwards.

Florence and the Machine - Kiss With A Fist



Fuck Buttons & Mogwai - Mogwai Fear Satan

Fuck Buttons - Sweet Love for Planet Earth



Ane Brun - Big in Japan (Alphaville cover)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank U 4 tha guide thru da jungle. I am but a stranger here so I can not waste my mind cos I got no time to loose.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Styrmir Hansson said...

lo staffan.

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home